Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hiiiii!!

Hey kids,

I know, I know...I've been uber inactive and have totally abandoned you all. Really, this month is RIDICULOUS! I haven't really stopped since it began. Man, I can't even really remember everything from this month it has been so busy. Mainly it's been one exam after another, followed by group projects and random assignments galore, then there's always my course-by-correspondence, and trying to find time to get some stuffs ready for grad school apps/the GRE....which I take on the 28th!!! Yeeeowzas, I'm nervous. BUT! After that I get to stop for a moment or two.

On the up, mountain biking was superb this week! We actually got to ride and we rode hard! My group took a trail that was full of jumps and drops and little climbs and craziness - it was off the chain...ha, my bike's chain actually did come off at one point - yeah, I'm legit, it's fine ;) Nah, I was going down this 5ft drop or so and kinda screwed up on the way down, hit quite the bump, but recovered, just lost my chain action after the bump; got it all put back together in no time, though :) So, I survived the whole day without any real issues until the last climb back to the levee...got stuck in a rut (literally) tried to move out of the way fast enough to get out of everyone's way, got clocked by my TA trying to swerve around me...i fell down the climb...off of my bike. But, I got a nice skinned knee and a killer bruise! Ha, just wish it was a little more of a legit incident...ah well, I could always make up some ridiculous story ;)

Anyways, I'm going to bed - and it's only 10pm!!! Holla!!!

Hope all is well, lovelies. I'll be back more consistently when the 28th has come and gone!

Shalom!
~MW

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...