Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

ESA-NCB

Happy Sunday, all.

Just wanted to give y'all a quick heads up before the weekend is up and the week gets rolling.

Today starts the Entomological Society of America - North Central Branch Meeting that my department has been preparing for these last few months...so...it's going to be a busy start to the week!  But a fun one, no doubt.

I'm going to try to update y'all tonight after I get home from all of the events today holds and also post my weekly joys, but if not...well, you know the drill here: I'll get to it ASAP  :)

Hope your week has been incredibly blessed.

Loving you in our Savior,
~MW

2 comments:

Jake said...

Blessings on your week and lots of fun networking, hanging out with friends, and presenting this week. I am sure that they will love ya.

Sincerely,
jake

Mom and Pop Pry said...

I'm sure they will love ya, too, cause you're smart, beautiful, and you love what you're doing and that's contagious! Hope you had a great week.

Love and hugs from Huntsville, Texas :)
MomP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...