Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ricci is coming!

Ricci is coming!!!

Oooooh, I am SOOO excited! I can't sleep...I feel like tomorrow (err...today...) is Christmas!

Insect Ecology is going to seem like an eternity to me, as Ricci arrives at the airport about halfway through class...eeps!

Hooray for besties coming to visit me allllll the way in the Frozen Tundra!!!

Don't you worry, dear readers, there will be at least one epic update to come from this soon to be weekend of awesome!

Shalom!
~MW

3 comments:

Jake said...

Excited for you! I know that you two are going to have a ball. I am so glad that she was able to get away from work. And I still want to talk to her about work here sometime soon, haha.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! And jealous! I know you'll have a an absolute blast!!! Miss you!

Mom and Pop Pry said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend with Ricci and that you get to arrange your apartment to look how you'd like it to look. Maybe you could put up a picture of a spot that's especially nice, like you did in any earlier post.

It's a great gift to spend quality time with a dear friend, and you are certainly due, so enjoy, sweet girl. Make some wonderful memories.

Love you, MomPry :) xxxoooxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...