Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to....

This handsome 19 year old boy!




You used to be SOOOO little....when did you stop being this small??
 

 
 
 







     Panda Bear, you have grown up so, so much - I can hardly believe it sometimes...but, I will never forget running around the woods with you and Fariz, going "collecting," camping in the tree house, making our base camps in the back yard, cooking our whatever they were concoctions, wakey-wakey-click-click, pokemon-ing it, yugi-oh-ing it, watching Oswald, making up our own games and adventures inside of Zelda, listening to musics together, watching LOTR, Star Wars, Firefly, etc...etc...etc...our list of insanity can go on.  
     I hope and pray that no matter how crazy life gets for you, my outstanding actor of a baby brother, that you will never ever forget the little things.  Remember the crazy random crap we did as kids and try to throw some new crazy and some new random into each new chapter of your life.  Remember it.  Live it.  

And, never ever forget to remember this: I. Love. You.

Cannot wait to see you this weekend and play with you and the Fariz over Christmas.  

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
LOVE YOU!
~Heath

2 comments:

Chico said...

That, totally made me cry a little. So sweet! I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Me, too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...