Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

snow... Snow.... SNOW... SNOW... SNOOOOOOW!!!




So...things have been pretty crazy here...like...a whole TON of snow got dropped on us within the last 24hrs or so.

Let me just give you a little introduction, before getting to the Blizzard of 2010, though.  Here's a snippet of our first snow...video is a little rough...I got tired of messing with it, but I think you'll get the general idea  :)



And now...here is our RECORD BREAKING SNOW STORM.  The most snow "we've" seen in 19 years.  We got about 16.5 inches here in the Twin Cities, and the snow drifts have been ranging from 3 to about 7 feet deep.  Yuh...it's intense.  Like way.  So....without further ado...enjoy!

[EDIT: I just realized that I misspelled bury...but I could always try to play that extra "f" off as being due to the cold....brrrrr...maybe...?]



So, yeah.....we have a lot of snow hangin' out here.  Yup...just a little.  And with that, I am off.  Those videos took forever and uploading them was a nightmare...why did Microsoft have to go and change Video Maker..whyyyy???  Ah, well, I'll survive, I suppose...or just suck it up and buy Adobe...maybe...some day...


Shalom!
~MW

6 comments:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

reeeeason #8572 & #8573 we need to be friends.

White Christmas.
Marshmallow World.

love the video.

skatej said...

I LOVE those videos. I am going to have to live in snowy areas for some period of time to see Penny be all jumpy!
Also, I am sooo excited to see you!

Anonymous said...

I think you are right...Jake looks like he loves the snow, snow snooooow!

Elaine P said...

Wow it's so beautiful. I'm glad you and Jake are enjoing it. I'm pretty sure both Lilly and I would hate it, but I love looking at it! (Actually I'm trying to pictre Lilly in that at all and I'm thinking she might not be tall enough to even stand in that...)

Mom and Pop Pry said...

My goodness....wow! That's a lot of snow. I'm sure it's beautiful. Jake is so cute jumping through it. Your pup seems to be enjoying it, too. :) Ha Ha....I know you know how much Jake Pry loves snow.

I loved going on your walk with you two. Thanks for doin' the work to make it possible!

Prayin' that all that snow melts away enough for you to fly out of there on Saturday so you can come down here to Texas and thaw out.

Blessings, sweet girl!!!

MomPry

♥ S. said...

Oh my goodness! I'm just catching up with you on here...and I L.O.V.E. watching Jakers in the snow!! That is so much more his element than this crazy Texas heat. He looks like he's just having a blast, and it's so cute watching him rabbit-hop through the snow that is nearly as deep as he is tall! I'm jealous! Next year, we may have to come up and see YOU for snow! lol <3 you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...