Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Need a Break from Databasing...


It's just one of those days...and I need a break from fighting with this databasing program and you all get an extra post out of it!!  Lucky, lucky duckies!  I can't in good conscience take too long of a break, so I'm stealing Katy's latest "right now."
 
watching:  Corey work on a paper (really, listening and occasionally glancing up at his comments and rants about methods and mustaches and things) as I peruse the interwebs on this little coffee break.
 
eating: PopChips, salt & pepper - I think I have a new addiction.  Soooo tasty!

drinking: coffee - yuuuummy!

wearing: Union Bay bermuda shorts and a BYX winter formal 2007 t-shirt.

doing: nothing...resting my brain for a spell.
feeling: sleeepy, ADD (like way badly today), like I'm wasting this beautiful 76 degree weather (it was 104 yesterday!!!) by sitting inside  :-/

missing: Texas, family, friends - Christmas break will be hear before we know it, loves!


thinking:  I am incredibly, incredibly blessed to be where I am, doing what I am doing, and to have the friends and family I have been granted...I'm in awe...all the time.

weather: gorgeous

praying: for restful sleep.

wanting: to visit the Big Bro and Big Sis post ESA in November!!  {Maybe?!?!}

thankful: i am Supremely loved.  <-- Katy hit it on the nose, her response stays  =)

dreaming: of "my" undergrad coming back to help me this summer SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO THE DATABSING ANYMORE!!!!  Haha...yes, you may call me spoiled...but, really, "my" undergrad is awesomely legit and gets to partake in lots of awesome opportunities this summer, so I reckon I can grant him his leave  :)

loving: the beautiful world around me (seriously...it is SO green here!), this experience that is grad school, the people who grant me their friendship and love, God's gracious love and provision...life.
 
 
Ok...chips are gone, coffee mug is nearly depleted...coffee break is coming to a close... 
 
Lots of love, readers.  Happy Hump Day!
 
Shalom,
~MW
 
P.S. - if you want to get your hands on some pretties for cheap...check out Yellow Songbird's Blog Sale!!!

2 comments:

Katy {and Kahler} said...

yayyyy! i love these posts. and you. duh. :)

Joshua said...

Hey. Sooooo first things first. How does one "hear" Christmas Break?!?! This is a scientific discovery never before seen by mankind! I mean I knew Break could be HERE but never knew it could be "Hear" >;P Haha Had to give you a little mess about that one.

Glad you are enjoying yourself Heath. Don't be a bum! Go take Jakers out and enjoy the weather! Love ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...