Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Housing update - post duplex viewing


Went to look at the duplex yesterday, and guess what!!

It's looking it will be a good fit!

- The landlord seems to be a very nice older gent' and we got along quite nicely.
- He dropped the monthly rent $30! (prayer answered!)
- He also allowed for a Sept 15 move-in! (another prayer answered!)
- Decent living space...bedrooms are a touch on the small side, but really...I just sleep in my room right now, so that's no biggie.
- Location is awesome...did I mention that??
- No fee at all for my critters...unheard of!
- OUR "OWN" WASHER AND DRYER!!!
- A yard....
- A garage space...
- Storage in the basement...

So, the unit is a go...but...one thing has moving forward on-hold: J-Man.  He's still wrestling with some things. I'll be OK if he doesn't make it up here, but it would be helpful for me to know if he isn't coming so that I can switch back to only looking for 1bdrm places or else looking for a roommate to help with this duplex.

Please continue to pray with me as J-Man continues to weigh out things and make his decision.

Thanks so much for your prayers thus far - keep 'em comin', please!

Shalom,
~MW

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...