Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

....PUBERTY!!!

So...today was pretty eventful what with the playing of Jeopardy! for a review game. Umm, wow. Those kids get competitive! It was craaaaazy! But fun.

This will be a short post though - I'm beyond tired tonight and am hoping to get to bed a little early :)

All the kids were crazy loud, shouting out the answers out of turn, fighting about who said it first, yada, yada, yada...cry me a river!! Haha.

Ok, here is the gem from the day:
It's an 8th grade class. We are playing Jeopardy! The question is: A ball dropping is an example of what? Without skipping a beat the boy "up to bat" shouts out at the top of his lungs, "PUBERTY!!!" You can't make this stuff up! Wow, they amaze me over and over again with their brutal honesty and 8th grade level of humor/maturity. Yeah...awesome.

I don't wanna leave them come tomorrow!!! I don't wanna do it! I am going to miss them so much! Subbing is pure torture, in that respect :(

On a less depressing note, I got to catch up with one of my high school buddy's moms. She's teaching at my old school now and one of my girls came into class a few min late today carrying a note from this mom. She sent me hugs from upstairs :) Sweet. It was really fun to catch up with her and find out what all she's been up to lately.

I also got to chat with my Lizzy about her up and coming wedding and some other fun stuffs. I can't wait to see her on Monday!!! Hooray for dress shopping!

Alrighty kids, after stapling over 100 exams tonight, I'm going to call it a night and hit the hay.
Have a rockin' FRIDAY!!

Shalom =)
~MW

3 comments:

skatej said...

Good gracious! That copier doesn't staple???? What kind of stoneage is that school living in?? Insanity, I say, pure insanity.

♥ S. said...

It sounds like you had so much fun! You should think about getting your teaching certification and doing this full-time. I bet you'd be great...it sure SOUNDS like it!

I am living vicariously through your blog, as I can not WAIT to be in a classroom myself! XD

♥ S. said...

p.s. Where did you get your cool layout? Did you make it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...