Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

A full day...

Hello all and a happy Monday to each and every one of you! Why yes, yes I did have a delightful Monday...whaaaa? How is this possible??? I was ÜBER productive!!


So, today, I woke up in a cheery, though slightly groggy, mood and took the wee ones to school. There was actually a thin layer of ice on the windshield this morning! Wasn't exactly expecting that, but living about 5-10min away from the boyos' school makes such pleasant/un-pleasant surprises not so big-a-deal. Faja happened to be home still, so he was gracious enough to pour the cold water across the windows for me. Thanks Faja! Well, the boys got off on a good foot and then it was home for me to make something of my day. I spent some time on the internets perusing my bloggy friends' recent events, crafty ideas, menus for the week, etc...I hadn't spent a good chunk of time catching up on blog stuffs in a while, so it was quite delightful. After my ease into my day...I hit the ground running.


The list for the day:
- Dust and wipe down all of the fans downstairs
- Scrub down the kitchen & wash the dishes
- Scrub and oil the kitchen table
- Sweep
- Attempt to fix the funkified couch cushions
- Clean "my" bathroom
- Run some laundry


I am VERY happy to say that I completed all of the above by 2pm. I even had time to shower and shave my legs!! Yeah, I was pretty satisfied with my day and so spent the rest of my afternoon reading away...glorious joy. Another plus from today was that the weather was absolutely gorgeous! Therefore, my dear readers, I got to leave the door open ALL DAY LONG...I love days like this when I can infuse "my" home with the crisp cool air of the great outdoors - heavenly. The critters enjoyed the freedom to go in and out as they pleased as well. The kitties even ventured out into the backyard a little bit.


Take a look at just one of the fans I cleaned today...and this one is right off the kitchen so the dust was basically glued on, due to all of the oily grease from frying things in the kitchen...yummm...
During my morning productivity I was afforded a little break time in which I played outside with the puppy-dogs. Look at these cute little pups!


The kitties also enjoyed some playtime today...oh how they make me laugh.


I also did some very basic photoshop playing today...obviously =)

Well, all, it's time to settle down for an evening of LOST with the wee ones. Hope you all had a blessed Monday!

Shalom,
~MW

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...