Pages

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Random thoughts from today.

Doing MORE laundry today...that's really the only part of the cleaning I've done for Mamma so far...I'll tackle the Christmas decor later on this afternoon.


Nesters and homemakers...anyone who cares how their home looks (no matter the size), really...look here for some awesome ideas on decorating with little knick-knacks/accessories. So simple! Scale, stagger, layer!


Mamma's car is all pretty and shinny again! ServiceKing did a great job fixing it up - thanks for taking care of us, Darrell!


It's pretty chilly today - I loooove these northerly winds. Makes me happy as a lark...I could probably sing all day today, if Mamma didn't need to study :/


A note about Mamma's studying: Her classes don't start for another week and a half or so, but she already has to study for some of her classes!!! She has an EXAM on the FIRST DAY OF CLASSES in one of them!!! Over 20 chapters!!!!! That should be illegal...but, my mom is awesome :)


Looking forward to seeing Skate, Chamilton, and Catia of Moria this evening - it will be delightful to finally reunite with those lovely ladies. Love them!!!


Also looking forward to my Buttered Rum date with Mamma, directly following the reunion...and of course LOST with the wee ones. I love my life right now...can I please fast forward to being a house wife?? ;) KIDDING!!! Please, Lord, not yet! I still need to figure out how to take care of myself all on my own!


The roommies reunion with the North Bardell Ladies, on Friday, will be wonderful as well. It's been a while since all 4 of us have been together. Looking forward to it!!


Much to do, much to do! Hope to get some reading done, too!


Shalom!
~MW

2 comments:

skatej said...

I like being called skate. It makes me sound like Tony Hawk.
Very much looking forward to our evening!

skatej said...

btw, I am going home and bringing Penny on the the 23rd! You can meet her then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...