Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ah, Wednesdays...

Today was another day. I'm still an insomniac so it's been a little difficult to be pumped about much at all...I'm exhausted, but can't sleep - I love life! I really do love life, it's just tricky right now. But, I started my sleeping meds up again last night, so hopefully come next week I will be sleeping like a baby again. That's the bad thing about non-habit-forming, it takes a while to kick in. But that's OK. I have a very gracious boss who allows me to come in late when these goings ons occur in my life - thank God for him!

On a brighter note, today was the Baptism and Watermelon Fellowship Night at Living Hope! I wish I had been peppier to enjoy the mingling and meeting of a bazillion new people, mostly courtesy of the lovely Humphreys, but alas I was rather dull for conversation. However it was wonderful to see the Lord working tonight. My friend Travis got baptized tonight, so that was awesome to witness.

Came home to an empty apartment, which was kind of surprising as my roommate officially moved in today, but she came back a bit later with a bunch of our buddies, so it was nice to see all of them, especially the newly pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Cargill! Love them.

Well, my dear ones, that's all for now.

Lots of love and blessings to you all. I'm off to medicate and hopefully get some sleep tonight.

~MW

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...