Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dying!!! {in a good way}

The ceviche was TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!! Ok, just got called away, so I'll finish this later, but I just had to say :)


Ok, so sorry about having to run out earlier. My dear friend Therese needed some assistance putting Det. labels on her leafhopper specimens, after about 3.5hrs, though, I had to call it quits.

So now for the fun stuff. The ceviche. The CEVICHE!!! Oh my goodness, it was just as I remembered it - AWESOME! Even with the fudging in the pepper department. I'm not gonna lie, I am pretty impressed with myself. Next I'll have to see if I can swing the same level of delish-ness with a fish that won't break my bank, because now that I know that I can make it, I'm going to want to make it ALL THE TIME!!!

The roasted red pepper Italian dressing marinated chicken was amazing as well - definitely going to have to keep that one in mind for when I make chicken packets in the future. Hooray for experiments going well!!!

Well, that is pretty much it, my dear ones. Now I think I am going to attempt to get some sleep...my sleep schedule is so whacked out right now. :( Hope everyone's Monday was a great one and I wish you all a terrific Tuesday!!

Cheers!
~MW

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...