Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Couldn't resist!


Ok....so....I decided I needed a little pre-bedtime laughter and so checkedout today's postings for MyLifeIsAverage...I then decided you all needed to see some of these and partake in the enjoyment. Enjoy the feast!!


Today I found out that having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida. I'm both really disturbed by this and curious as to why this had to be made a law. MLIA

Today, I drove around with my windows down blasting the Harry Potter theme song. Throughout the time it took to drive from work to my house I got 6 thumbs up, caused 3 people to wave around fake conductor's batons, and received innumerable nods and smiles. This is going to become a daily thing. MLIA.

Today my teacher told us she would make adjustments to the schedule because we couldn't be enrolled in two classes at once. Someone in my row suggested a Time-Turner. I have found my lab partner for the semester. MLIA

Today, I was going through customs, and a very scary official decided to search my bag. When he found my teddy bear, he proceeded to amuse himself by making it growl and attack me. I am now much less intimidated by customs officials. MLIA.

Today my brother baked cookies. He put them on the counter to cool and then accidentally fell asleep while waiting. My whole family ate them all while he was asleep and then we convinced him he dreamt baking the cookies. He believed us. MLIA

Today, while vacationing in Florida (I'm Canadian), a girl asked me if Canadians really live in igloos. I managed to convince her that all Canadians live in igloos, wear buffalo fur, and eat nothing but polar bear and seal meat, maple syrup, and bacon. You're welcome, Canada. MLIA

Today I found a crayon called "Your Grandma's Fake Plastic Plant". I know what my new favorite color is. MLIA

Today me and my mom were arguing. She said that I always think im right about everything. Later that day we went out to chinese. When I opened up my fotune cookie it read: "You always know the answers, they just dont ask the right questions sometimes." I made my mom read it. I win. MLIA

Today, I dropped a piece of un-eaten toast out my 2-story window by accident. I quickly looked out. I saw someone catch it, look around, and take a bite out of it. I laughed. MLIA

Today, I was at a pub playing trivia. They announced a special prize for anyone who could sing the entire Hogwarts school song from memory. I was the only one who could. The bartender made me butterbeer. It was awesome. MLIA

Today, I bought a Disney Princess CD. My two roommates laughed at me until a "Whole New World" came on and our extremely attractive RA came running into the room to sing the Aladdin parts while I sung the Jasmine parts. I win. MLIA



Nighty-night!
~MW

1 comment:

Josh said...

wow. i just checked this site out. MLIA FTW!

ps do you know of any websites for good close up pictures of ants or wasps? i assume you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...