Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moving Happenings with La Mamma! (Part I)

So, even though my last entry was me complaining about moving, it is pretty fun when your mom comes to help you set everything up.

Today we played it easy, unloaded the few extra boxes from her car, hung out with B for a bit (we needed his help moving a particularly heavy box that my mom's little wrists couldn't handle...not even with my help, and I couldn't do it myself - fail.), hit up Chipotle for dinner (she'd never been!!), and went to see Julie & Julia - SUPER cute movie. Now I'm itching to get my kitchen set up so I can cook my life away :)

Well, this is short, but we are sleepy and she is crashing on my trundle which is right next to my bed, so I'm gonna peace out.

'Til next time!

~MW

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...