Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Repair In-Progress!!

Reeeal quick, as it is just about 7 and I need to get on home to let Jakers out and feed him and maybe squeeze in a walk, etc.:

Yoshi is officially at the Toshiba hospital and is most likely getting prepped for surgery (Repair in-progress as of 5pm or so...and he's in Kentucky, so whatever time it is there...I could have looked it up, but yeah, well...I didn't, sorry kids!). I'm like a nervous mom over here!! Ok, not really at all, but it is way fun to hop onto the Toshiba site and type in a slew of numbers and find out almost exactly what they are doing with good ol' Yosh.

Today has been a pretty solid Monday, in a good way. Got into the lab a little early (love it) and got some stuffs done before class. Then headed off to evolution for the good ol' Hardy-Weinberg lecture...9th grade bio, anyone?? It was a nice review, none-the-less.

After class I met up with SW and we FINALLY got to sit down and chat. We went to Mim's, this awesome Mediterranean place just across the street from campus, and grabbed some lunch and just visited. Nothing too official, at this visit, just us catching up and getting to know each other more. I've missed having her around...she's lovely, and I just enjoy her. We'll get together again Friday morning for our conference call with the other research labs working on this grant with us and hopefully sit down and talk about some of the questions and issues I've run across in her absence.

Well, reader loves, that's about all I can give you for now. Love yas lots.

I way miss talking to y'all Skypers...SOON!

Shalom!
~MW

3 comments:

Mom and Pop Pry said...

Hey Sweetie. It was so good to see a new post. I'm glad you get to track your little Yoshi buddy. Somehow it helps, doesn't it. I couldn't help but think of the movie Along Came Polly at your mention of the Mediterranean restaurant...I trust you don't have trouble with spicy food. :D

Hope the rest of your week goes well and that Yoshi returns to you ahead of schedule.

Blessings and Hugs!! MomPry

Katy {and Kahler} said...

Glad Yoshi is getting fixed. I miss you here in blog world! :)

carriehammie said...

i love the name yoshi and i love mediterranean food and i love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...